My life has been taken over by sports anime ; A; Here’s a giveaway of leftover con stuff!
Winner will receive:
- Seirin Team, Teiko Miracles, Kagami & MuraHimu A3 prints
- Kise Ryouta A4 print
- KageHina A3 print
- KuroKen, Hinata, Kageyama & Nishinoya A4 prints
- Free! Style Five A4 print
- Kise and Kagami postcards
- Free! Style Five, Half-naked Free! & Haikyuu!! bookmark sets
- Kuroko no Basuke, Splash Free! & Haikyuu!! badge sets
- x1 Bookmark set of your choice
- x1 Badge set of your choice
- No need to follow me
- No reblog limit but be mindful of your followers!
- Likes don’t count as an entry but you can use it as a bookmark.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS
- International shipping is fine!
- Please have your ask open and you’re comfortable with giving me your email and address
- Winners will be picked by a random generator
- You have 24hrs to get back to me before I select another winner
- Giveaway ends 14th September (my birthday~) at 11:59PM GMT +10
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck~
why are there so many good hq amvs???
why does this work so well?
also this is adorable
this fits so well omfg
And with this… It’s… finally…. done……. /collapses
Happy Birthday shuukyo!!! Or, well, Happy belated hahahaha… I missed your birthday by like, a few hours? Oops > v >;;; I just hope you don’t mind this whimsical, pointlessly fluff-ridden comic-thingy as a gift pffft —-
What I read online about Canes Venatici is that it represents two hunting dogs in relentless pursuit of Ursa Major. ‘Venatici’ comes from the word ‘Venari’ which means ‘to hunt, pursue’, which in turn comes from the word ‘wen’ - ‘to desire, strive for’. Dogs by themselves are symbols of loyalty, so what Tsukki is thinking is that the constellation itself conveys both loyalty and drive - which are two of Yamaguchi’s most prominent traits.
……………….yeah…. I hope that made sense, orz……… /rolls back into inactivity
This is the one time of year that I love wasps.
Not because the wasps themselves get any nicer. They’re horrid little creatures year round. No, it’s because I have a couple of big apple trees out back, and late August, early September is when the apples start ripening.
Now, if you don’t harvest your own fruit, there are two things you need to know about apples.
The first thing you need to know about apples is that, when apples get ripe, they tend to fall from the tree at the slightest breeze.
I often work late at the office; by the time I get home, there are piles of apples scattered everywhere - and sure enough, the wasps are out in force, gorging themselves on the fruit. When I go to clean up the windfallen apples, the wasps naturally do the “rawr, I’ma fuck you up!” routine for which wasps are known.
The second thing you need to know about apples is that they ferment very rapidly in the late August heat.
So: the wasps try to come at me, but they’re too drunk to fly. They get about an inch off the ground, then faceplant directly into the turf, flip over onto their backs, and lay there, legs twitching in the air as they try in vain to find something to sting.
Perhaps I’m a man of simple pleasures, but I bust up laughing every. single. time.
I tried to reblog this with a witty tag, but Tumblr took it as serious advice:
I JUST SAW THIS ON TWITTER AND IM DYING OF LAUGHTER I CANT
'DO YOU OWN LESBIAN PORN?'
HAHAHAHHAHA THIS MADE MY DAY
((I’m going to my grandpas bday dinner, so I decided to post my last outfit. Ooc fashion woo. Also a selfie cause my face idk. Ttyl!!))
it was ooc fashion day on my rp blog, so here’s me in the dress i wore to my grandpa’s birthday! :)